Commercial Insurance Products & Services
Moody Insurance Agency specializes in the risk management and insurance for commercial businesses including the construction industry, property management, professional services, manufacturers and retail industries. All of the services and products available to Moody Insurance Agency’s clients will improve their ability to receive the best coverage and price in any insurance market. The staff at Moody Insurance works closely with clients to develop risk management plans, which can include contractual risk transfer reviews, exposure and control analysis, loss trending, and crisis and claims management They also design large risk insurance programs including Owner Controlled Insurance Programs, Captives, Finite Risk Programs and other alternative risk programs. Additionally, the agency services numerous specialty and association group insurance programs. The Commercial Lines staff’s experience in risk management has earned them opportunities to be considered an expert resource for publications such as Crittenden’s Insurance Markets, Best’s Review, The Denver Post and The Denver Business Journal.
Moody Insurance Agency has enjoyed tremendous growth and we have been careful not to sacrifice service. This has been achieved by utilizing the “Team” concept on all commercial accounts. Every account has an account management team to provide advice and counsel on your insurance program.
- The Account Executive is responsible for the overall account supervision and coordination of services.
- The Account Manager handles all routine questions, negotiates with the companies, issues Certificates of Insurance, and makes endorsement requests. They are responsible for assisting the Account Executive to continuously review your insurance and bonding needs.
- The Account Administrator works closely with the Account Manager to make sure that all service related items are performed efficiently and effectively.
- The Claims Specialist handles and follows up on all claims so as to expedite the settlement of each claim.
- The Risk Management and Loss Control Departments are available to assist with any risk management needs.
We can handle all of your insurance needs including:
- Claims review
- Contract Review
- Contractual Risk Transfer Reviews and Audit
- Coverage Audits and Comparisons
- Experience Mod Review
- Experience Mod Projection
- Loss Pick Calculation and Loss Trending
- Exposure Analysis and Risk Identification
Property including Computer Equipment
Inland Marine including Builders’ Risk and Contractors Equipment
Umbrella and Excess Liability
Directors and Officers Liability
Employment Practices Liability
Moody Insurance Agency, Inc. has always stood for personal service. We have been pioneering alternatives to risk management challenges since the agency was founded in 1972. We incorporate a “team approach” and each client is an integral part of the team. We make every effort to know our client in order to understand your unique requirements and provide quality risk management solutions.
Moody Insurance welcomes the opportunity to meet with you to discuss your individual risk management and insurance needs.