Moody Insurance maintains an experienced team dedicated to providing contract bond services for the construction industry. We partner with Colorado’s leading construction lenders, accounting firms, and legal professionals that specialize in the construction field in order to offer the most comprehensive approach to meet your surety needs.
While all commercial bonding and insurance agencies offer surety products, Moody Insurance offers significant value added services to complement all of our surety programs, including:
- Surety contracts with most major sureties, regional sureties, environmental sureties, and high risk markets.
- Surety bonds for non-construction or commercial guarantees.
- Customized service plans to fit your specific needs.
- Recommendation for other professional advisors (banks, CPAs, Attorneys, etc.) who also specialize in the construction industry
- Integrated advice with other professionals.
- Review of plans and specifications with attention to surety and insurance requirements.
- Performance and payment bond review for prime and sub-contractors.
- Integrated surety and insurance advice.
- Contract and subcontract review.
- Assistance with joint ventures.
- Assistance with finding and bonding qualified subcontractors.
- Confirmation of financing on private contracts.
- Assistance with business continuation plans and key person life insurance.