The Moody Difference
While Moody Insurance has enjoyed tremendous growth in our more than 40 years in business, we understand that we got where we are by providing exceptional, personalized service. Our team approach to client service ensures our clients always have access to the information they need and someone with a good working knowledge of their business.
What We Offer
Our services and products are tailored to each client and are specifically designed to improve your ability to receive the best coverage and price in any insurance market.
The experienced team at Moody Insurance works closely with you to develop risk management plans, which can include contractual risk transfer reviews, exposure and control analysis, loss trending, and crisis and claims management.
We also design large risk insurance programs including Owner Controlled Insurance Programs, Captives, Finite Risk Programs and other alternative risk programs. Additionally, Moody Insurance services numerous specialty and association group insurance programs.
Moody Insurance can handle all of your insurance needs including:
- Claims review
- Contract review
- Contractual risk transfer reviews and audit
- Coverage audits and comparisons
- Experience mod review
- Experience mod projection
- Loss pick calculation and loss trending
- Exposure analysis and risk identification
- General Liability
- Business Automobile
- Workers’ Compensation
- Property including Computer Equipment
- Inland Marine including Builders’ Risk and Contractors Equipment
- Umbrella and Excess Liability
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Liquor Liability
- Pollution Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Professional Liability