The Moody Insurance Difference:
Moody Insurance offers a full portfolio of services designed to meet the unique needs and compliance requirements of the oil and gas industry. All of our oil and gas insurance programs are designed to fully comply with Operator MSAs and to streamline the verification process with vendors such as ISNetworld, Insurance Certificate Administrators, and Veriforce.
We maintain strong partnerships with the best and most exclusive carriers to address all of your risk needs, vetting them to ensure a true commitment to serving the oil and gas industries on a long-term basis.
Our service starts with finding you competitively priced insurance coverage with the best carriers in the industry. But it doesn’t end there. We employ a team of over 80 highly trained and experienced insurance professionals that provide our clients with an unparalleled level of service.
Comprehensive Services Designed Specifically to Meet Oil & Gas Needs
ISN System Expertise
- ISN compliance is a critical part of keeping your business running smoothly. Moody enjoys ISN Direct Access®, allowing our insurance professionals to upload required information directly into the ISNetworld system. We make sure your information is updated quickly and efficiently to keep you in compliance and stress-free.
In-House Loss Control
- Our local team offers training, inspection and tailored safety resources to help you reduce frequency and severity of loss.
In-House Regulatory & Legal Experts
- Our in-house teams provide contract review and guidance on specialized filings or insurance necessary to meet state and federal requirements. With Moody Insurance, you can rest assured that your team is up to date on the latest regulations and requirements and that you, your employees and your assets are protected.
- Moody Insurance has proven success working with oil and gas clients to assess and manage workers’ compensation exposure.
- Industry benchmarking and an experienced team help you tailor a plan that is competitive, affordable, and easy for employees to understand and use.
- With regulatory and legal exposures growing each year, companies cannot afford to be unprepared for a pollution incident. Moody’s pollution consultants are experts in their field, helping you select the appropriate coverage for your business.
Oil Lease Property
- Moody works with the most experienced Inland Marine underwriters in the Rocky Mountain region, which allows us to offer our clients a broad range of options for protection.