The Moody Insurance Difference:
Moody Insurance Agency is a family-owned business with a proud tradition of serving Colorado construction businesses for more than 40 years.
We offer a comprehensive portfolio of services and a deep working knowledge of the unique exposures and risk areas you face as a business in the construction industry.
As a premier construction insurance provider in Colorado, Moody Insurance is actively involved in local construction-related industry associations, and we closely follow legislative changes and case law to determine the potential impact on your business.
It’s all a part of our commitment to making sure you are informed and protected.
- As a recognized leader in surety, we leverage four decades of experience to help our construction clients meet their bonding needs for public works projects.
- Making smart decisions for your business is easy with Moody Insurance. Our highly skilled experts are here to help you better understand your own liability, and develop effective contractual risk transfer strategies.
- The construction industry is one of the most hazardous in the United States. Injuries and property damage can lead to enormous expenses on a project. The Moody Insurance Wrap-Up program helps you take control of your potential risk and ensure you and the people working on your projects have coverage that matches your risk management strategy.
- Moody Insurance provides extensive training and targeted resources for more effective fleet safety to prevent loss and injury for your business.
In-House Loss Control
- Our goal is to help our clients reduce the frequency and severity of loss for their business. Moody Insurance’s in-house Loss Control department allows unique access to training, inspection, and tailored safety resources to help you assess and manage your risk.
In-House Regulatory and Legal Experts
- Moody Insurance’s in-house legal counsel supports clients with contract review and guidance on specialized filings or insurance necessary to meet state and federal requirements.
- We are proud to be one of Colorado’s largest writers of workers compensation insurance, and have proven success working with our construction clients to assess and manage their exposure in this area.