Moody Insurance Careers
Moody Insurance is a family-owned business with a proud tradition of serving Colorado businesses and communities for more than four decades. We offer expansive capabilities to meet virtually any commercial insurance, risk management, bonding, employee benefits or personal lines need.
While we maintain deep roots in Construction, our service areas today have expanded to include a number of industries, including oil and gas, commercial real estate, manufacturing, nonprofit, education, and professional services.
What’s Life Like at Moody Insurance?
- Full-time employees enjoy a generous time-off bank that includes vacation, sick and personal time off.
- Full-time employees may participate in our group medical, dental, vision, flexible spending, gap insurance, and voluntary life insurance, as well as employer-paid life insurance and short/long-term disability.
- All employees may participate in our 401k and profit sharing program.
- Comprehensive retirement plans.
- Moody Insurance’s office building (located just off I-225 and DTC Parkway) offers an on-site fitness center and deli.
- Financial assistance is provided to employees for ongoing professional development and designation opportunities.
- Moody Insurance employees have access to cutting-edge technological systems in the insurance industry.
Our current job openings can be viewed on our Job Board